Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hasselblad mirrorless out soon
I suspect, you're here for the free cameras photozone tends to spread? Of course, in the beginning it's cool, but all that different batteries, lenses, zillion papers pf manuals it's a little difficult to decide which one do I take for my next selfie? And changing them from summer- to wintertime takes hours...

:ph34r:

And the real cool cameras they keep for themselves. Simply are not testing it, so also no spreading. Otherwise I'd take A Sigma SD H quattro with a 18-35/1.8 and 50-100/1.8, cheapo wannabe MF, comes with USB 3, but no GPS or WiFi. Rolleyes

Sigma SD H quattro "wannabe MF"? With those lenses, wannabe FF. And wannabe APS-C DSLR, with that stuck on mirrorbox-sans-mirror. Rolleyes  

Naah, some free 400TX 120 will do just fine Wink

What kind of character does 400TX have?

It is associated with classical grainy black and white images of the last century street photography and photojournalism but it can do a lot of stuff. I rate it at EI80 with a deep orange filter and use it wide open on the street during daytime. I have also pushed it to EI1600 with D76 stock and it looks absolutely lovely. Depending on development and proper exposure, you can get contrasty and grainy results or smooth and silky but it simply never looks bad.

There is a reason Leica ships some of their cameras with a roll of 400TX Wink 

Thanks, so I should try some 400TX in my Agfa Record II 6x9 folder camera. But I am not (yet?) contemplating on developing the film or the prints myself.

Was checking the details on Dpreview with the sample pictures posted, the least to say is that the color tones and details are impressive, one of the best I have ever seen.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/4962516765/...on-samples