Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report: Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art ... on 21mp and 50mp
Pentax buyers these days are already slightly mental...  Tongue I could tell some story about trying a Tamron 17-50 get sharp pictures on two Pentaxes. Only advice: Stick to the bloody Pentax lenses!

Seriously, only the contemporary lenses are available completely for Pentax, no Sports and of the Art series only the 18-35 (which is a challenge for every camera)m the 30/1.4 and 35/1.4 are available for exotic Pentax stuff. I don't know about you, Dave, but I'm thinking you bias your very general "Sigmas are not reliable AFing" on the wrong camera manufacturer  <_< What if the camera's the problem?

It might be that an excessive number of Pentax users are whining around - so what? Buying exotic DSLR is statement and even if Sigmas are not playing well with Pentax - they are for sure with Canon and Nikon otherwise they would not get a feet on the ground of their "global vision". For me, Pentax is a beyond death system.

Messages In This Thread
next PZ lens test report: Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art ... on 21mp and 50mp - by JJ_SO - 03-31-2016, 04:52 PM