Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report: Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art ... on 21mp and 50mp
Defending or not - at some point each owner of whatever gear wants to take photos, not only test shots. With most of the new cameras came new challenges and I also experienced to look for solutions in my "old library of learnt skills" - but sometimes that's misleading and these days we can publish our frustrations pretty quick in all channels.

A friend told me he never had problems with AF on Nikon - I just don't feel tempted to destroy his personal heaven, I think, it has to do with how often one uses lenses wide open (and what "wide open" to him means, his "fastest" glass is f/2.8  ^_^ should not be much of a problem to get decent sharpness). I also know, the longer I look into something, the more questions and doubts I will find - which is my way to learn and gain confidence.

You remember my comparison experiment with PDAF and CDAF with that exact lens? I'd be curious how the Nikon 20/1.8 G would perform in those situations, but I'm too impatient for straight side-by-side comparisons.

Messages In This Thread
next PZ lens test report: Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art ... on 21mp and 50mp - by JJ_SO - 03-31-2016, 09:02 PM