Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I drop full frame?
But that's the problem, I always wait too long for the next thing and meanwhile miss out on a lots of photo-fun I could have had.

Sounds familair?

Regards,

Reinier

There is a simple solution - Get a 4/3 camera, and a Metabones adapter Smile.

I did get that adapter in the first place to use my fast lenses, and got a 0.64x adapter and was quite impressed. So impressed that I actually got myself an OM-D 5 Mark II as well, because I just liked the results, besides the fact that the 5 II actually has the option to shoot 40 MP files for static subjects when used on a tripod, because ti si a great street cam, and obviously because it is so incredibly small Smile.

That way when I travel light I have the OM-D with me, and a number of lenses depending on what I want to do, or when I really want to go out shooting with a lot of time available, I'll take the 5D II Smile.

Kind regards, Wim

Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....