Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new Sony 24-70/2.8 GM, 70-200/2.8 GM and 85/1.4 GM plus TCs
Generalizing "(D)SLRs are still better than mirrorless" is quite a mouthful, Toni-A. And simply not true. "Draining too mucn power" as well, I recall my D7100, freshly bought, sucked the battery empty very quickly, no LV involved. It became better after a firmware update. And using a DSLR in LV, the situation goes quickly to the opposite. Every other camera dedicated to LV all the time is better than a DSLR doing at what they are less good (now I'm the one generalizing)

This moving sensor thing, are you having more information? Because right now, it's a pretty exotic solution. Maybe Canon has no access ro high resolution finder displays like the 4MP of the Leica SL 601? There's no real benefit of a mirror. It never was more precise than focusing on film/sensor plane  and it always caused some delay.

But I should shut up. As long as there are DSLR strongholds, I've a chance to sell mine to them   Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
new Sony 24-70/2.8 GM, 70-200/2.8 GM and 85/1.4 GM plus TCs - by JJ_SO - 02-04-2016, 08:11 AM