Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report: Fujinon XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR
Quote:Well, I read it like "decenterring issues are not always existing". And I'm guessing as well the red-badge lenses might see tigther controls? Being the first red-badge lens in PZ-test, we'll have to wait how the XF 16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR or the 100-400/4.5-5.6 will stand.

Also, I take the liberty to disagree with your in terms of different speed at different sensor sizes because that's just not logic. If an exposure-meter tells me "1/60 sec @ f/4 @ ISO 200" it absolutley plays no role which size the film or the sensor behind that lens have. As long as the lens is made for the sensor proportion, that given shutter speed and f-stop will remain the same for a given EV. You will never be able to convince me of something else, simply because it's wrong.
No exposure meter tells you 1/60th sec, f4, iso 200, unless you told the meter two of those things. It only tells you the missing one (either the exposure time or the aperture setting). 

And, you are talking about film. So, you say it does not matter which size the film has, but the formulation matters. Did it occur to you that cameras do NOT have the same formulation of sensors? So, trying to bring up how things used to be with film is a moot point.... It simply does not transfer that way over to digital. And ISO is no longer about the sensitivity of film.

Messages In This Thread
next PZ lens test report: Fujinon XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR - by Brightcolours - 02-02-2016, 04:06 PM