Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for fun: Ideal wife for a photographer
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">For single guys here, here's an wishlist for  an ideal wife, I feel lucky since it seems I found one:

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">1) She likes photography and understands pictures need post processing just as her paintings need retouching and doesn't annoy you when you are doing so (instead she  works on her paintings)

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">2) She understands taking the ideal shot is important and lets do so.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">3) She understands photography gear is expensive and never complaints when you buy new lenses.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">4) She understands the importance of a good  composition and great colors.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">5) she knows how to handle a reflector an off camera flash for ideal lighting 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">6) Cherry on the cake: she gets you wonderful gifts, like a photo printer for your birthday, an L lens for the wedding anniversary, and colormunki photo for Christmas   Big Grin   Big Grin   Big Grin   Big Grin   Big Grin   Big Grin .

They exist? Smile

Actually two of my longest time wildlife photography friends are now a couple, although I never figured out how that happened as they were always fighting before... Big Grin
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://snowporing.deviantart.com/">dA</a> Canon 7D2, 7D, 5D2, 600D, 450D, 300D IR modified, 1D, EF-S 10-18, 15-85, EF 35/2, 85/1.8, 135/2, 70-300L, 100-400L, MP-E65, Zeiss 2/50, Sigma 150 macro, 120-300/2.8, Samyang 8mm fisheye, Olympus E-P1, Panasonic 20/1.7, Sony HX9V, Fuji X100.
The ideal photographer's wife:

1. Your baby/toddler just did the biggest turd ever and you notice that the light is just perfect. Your wife says "Go on honey, I'll deal with it".

2. You get home and she has dinner ready for you, and afterwards says "Love, I see that you are tired. Let me do the washing up. Oh, why don't you go and spend a bit of extra time in Lightroom and see how tonight's shots turned out".

3. You take a shower and go to bed to find a cup of tea with honey next to your iPad. Your wife says "Why don't you check in on Photozone to see what new lens reviews there are while I give you a neck massage".

Yes, I am a very lucky man indeed. True story Wink