Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shootout full frame versus APS-C can you tell the difference ??
Well, I don't need a cool down at all, I am very relaxed, which you seem not to be.Smile

As to toni-a's threads, as I suggested, just ignore those, don't read them, and all will be well. And no, I was not referring to the DR stuff, I just expressed my opinion. You have yours. Just that you don't seem to be able to let go when it should really be of no importance to you. There is no need to be mean to toni-a, or anyone for that matter, and I am just referencing the fact that you are meaner lately than you normally are, IMO anyway. For some reason you can't just let go. And no, I won't provide you with samples like you seem to feel necessary to do, there is no need. It is how I feel, you see, that's all. Make of it what you want. And maybe I should indeed follow your suggestion, put you on my ignore list. <ROFL> I should probably do other things than try and defend innocent people from you, especially since you do not seem to want to understand what you are doing. <ROFL>

You may think you add a lot. Let's look at it a different way. With your replies you may actually scare people away, so you posting a lot here, percentage wise, becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy that way. <ROFL>

Cheerio, Wim
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....

Messages In This Thread
Shootout full frame versus APS-C can you tell the difference ?? - by wim - 10-04-2017, 10:08 PM