Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thom Hogan's mirrorless This is most likely spam content
Quote:I wonder if the vast majority of his readership is American so that his This is most likely spam content represents the US market primarily. Don't think I've ever seen a Nikon 1 either here in the UK or on my recent travels in Oz and NZ. I saw quite a few NEX cameras there, far more than Canon DSLRs. But I was surprised in Oz/NZ to find a sizeable majority of tourists had entry level Nikon DSLRs with the kit lens. Mind you, most of those 'tourists' were from SE Asia and my findings may simply reflect Nikon's dominance in that part of the world.
I never seen Nikon 1 here in US. I usually look what people carry. I just did a trip to the national parks in Utah and Arizona, and I was looking closely what people carry on the hikes. Most of them carry those big DSLRs, and many of them carry something similar to EOS 5D or Nikon D700/800. Out of mirrorless it was Sony NEX who was leading the way. Sometimes I could see Olympus or Panasonic. I never saw anything else. Neither Nikon, nor Fuji. I've never seen any Samsung, except of mine.

Messages In This Thread
Thom Hogan's mirrorless This is most likely spam content - by HarryLally - 05-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Thom Hogan's mirrorless This is most likely spam content - by yugi - 05-04-2013, 05:02 PM