The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My hardest photography work (till now)
Amale is a very kind, shy 13 year old girl, she was diagnosed last year with a brain tumor, surgery left her with paralyzed left side of her body, and tumor has progressed.

She is now in her last days, she has had a short stay in my department and she is quite adorable, although she lost most of her hair and can barely move, she always has a half smile (from paralysis) that is so touchy.

I tried to do whatever I could to ease her suffering. Photographing her in her condition didn't seem a good idea.

I asked her mother to bring me photos of her when she was still fit to make a collage.

Seeing the pictures of that little angel and seeing her now is heartbreaking.

I started scanning the photos and editing preparing for a big poster which will bring her some joy but most likely will become a memory of her in her parents home.

Too difficult to do, I can barely look at the screen. Didn't expect it to be that emotional and hard.

Just wanted to share this experience with you.

Messages In This Thread
My hardest photography work (till now) - by toni-a - 06-25-2017, 10:05 AM