The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another little used printer goes to the dustbin!
Just a moaning post!

Honestly, the industry wonders why people are printing fewer photos, one reason maybe is that inspite of the high price of inks, the quality and reliability of printers is getting worse and worse.

I already had bought two Canon MG4500i  printers which produced decent quality prints reliably, each one lasted two or three years and were well constructed before developing the usual colour problems....but after a three years use fair enough!

My recently bought Canon MG6450 has maybe printed out thirty prints, soon after using it, it developed an intermittent no paper in tray fault which now will print nothing.

Tapping on line it seems to be awash with this common fault  across the range of their modern printers.

The quality of construction of Canon's printers have dropped to the level of not being unusable, and always after you have bought the next set of ink cartridges....

Junk!

Messages In This Thread
Another little used printer goes to the dustbin! - by davidmanze - 09-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Another little used printer goes to the dustbin! - by davidmanze - 09-09-2016, 02:13 PM