Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shootout full frame versus APS-C can you tell the difference ??
Well Wim, 

I could also say there's a big number of threads about the same subject from toni-a:

full frame gear: what to sell ?

That sweet moment you discover you bought exacty what you...

Name a lens for which you would invest in a system

seriously considering 7D mkii

same photo: film vs digital which is which ?

changing a winning team ?85f1.8 instead of 50f1.4

It's often circulating around the same subjects. Opening new threads, posting stuff from other sites with questionable quality like the poorly translated Reasons why despite having excellent products Nikon is lo... (okay, translation was not toni's fault, but speaking off dissing....  Wink ). Honestly, who really knows the sales numbers of Canon or Nikon? Who really knows what this Japanese politician has said for real when there was a headline like "Fuji being asked by government to help Nikon financially"?

It gets tiring over time when always the same person tries to make shattering headlines and it turns out: not much more than a bit hot air.

About my "more negative lately than usual" - it seems to me you have a bit of selective perception, just because your "12 stop DR is more than enough" dogma, which is more dogmatic than you usually are  :lol: or maybe not, who knows.

Also, don't even dare to remind me who owns the site... Just think about who is participating in this forum. Little side look to the numbers of posts might be interesting as well...

I never said - no matter what you try to make up of what I said once again - that this kind of threads need to be forbidden and not even remotely behaved as if I am one who could rule anything. I just seconded BC's opinion (which was the first reaction) and shared my own as second reaction - if you have a problem with that: There's the possibility of using an ignore list. Maybe you're the one who needs to cool down a bit?

Messages In This Thread
Shootout full frame versus APS-C can you tell the difference ?? - by JJ_SO - 10-04-2017, 08:51 PM