Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shootout full frame versus APS-C can you tell the difference ??
You're the one who often needs to mouth back, Wim. Letting go - take your own advice  Wink same as you suggest to me, I just can put a mirror in front of you. We could go on like this ping pong, but for what? Complaining me at what you do and you complaining to me what I do. So what?

Defend innocent people? Adults can speak for themselves, I think. IMO you often interprete and sometimes I suspected you "misunderstand" on purpose just because you want to be right. Telling me "I can't let go" - and what do you do? Basically you were attacking me because I expressed my opinion. Take it or leave it, but you will not convince me to not have this opinion.

About driving others away - how many/few people are we posting in this forum? Two dozen? How many very silent members subscribed? 7673 members are around... Are you sure, I am in a position to drive them all away? Don't overestimate me. There are days and even weeks of silence in this place and no matter if I or somebody else replies or is in bad mood or we debate in each of our own stubborn ways - that number of active posters doesn't de - or increase much.  ^_^

Messages In This Thread
Shootout full frame versus APS-C can you tell the difference ?? - by JJ_SO - 10-04-2017, 11:01 PM