07-25-2013, 11:23 PM
Fuji lens roadmap (2013/2014) update
07-26-2013, 11:20 AM
23mm looks better now - more compact. Really looking forward to the 23mm & 56mm!
07-26-2013, 12:46 PM
Is there something new over the last fuji roadmap? If so I'm not seeing it Btw the 55-200 is getting rave reviews.
07-26-2013, 02:55 PM
Yes, they are highlighted in white: the two XC lenses. There is also an unclear image of the final form of the upcoming 23mm, which you can also see better over here: http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital...index.html
I've included it in the post, it's the lens on the left.
07-27-2013, 12:18 AM
Quote:Is there something new over the last fuji roadmap? If so I'm not seeing it Btw the 55-200 is getting rave reviews.
Yes, the 50-230mm OIS is new - thus an el-cheapo tele kit zoom.
09-03-2013, 05:57 AM
There are two new pictures of the 23/1.4 over at photorumors.com:
That is one good looking lens! B)
They will probably release it at IFA and maybe the 50-230mm, too (according to the lens roadmap).
09-04-2013, 01:08 PM
The rumored price of the 23mm f1.4 is $849.95 http://www.fujirumors.com/fuji-xf-23mm-f...is-849-95/
09-20-2013, 02:35 PM
Now the images of the 56mm f1.2 and the 10-24mm f4 are printed in http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital...gue_01.pdf . They look pretty big, especially the 10-24mm f4.
01-06-2014, 11:57 AM
56 f1.2 (999$)
Upcoming in 2014:
High speed Wide Angle Lens (probably 16mm, since it sits between the 18mm and 14mm)
Upcoming in 2015:
Super Telephoto Zoom lens
- The 56mm is not as costly as I feared, nor as affordable as I hoped. The press release doesn't mention optical distortion correction unfortunately, but neither did the 35mm or the 14mm, so it can go either way.
- Fuji still hasn't broken the $1k barrier, though that will probably change with the upcoming high-end zoom lenses.
- Still missing a telephoto prime: something in the 135-150mm equivalent range. It's a classic 35mm film lens focal length, both Leica and for SLR, and one of the best mirrorless lens is found in that range: the Olympus 75mm f1.8.
- I guess the 18-135mm will be weather-sealed and sold as the kit lens for the *rumored* upcoming weather-sealed camera. The timing works and having a Zoom with a large range weather-sealed just makes sense.
- The f2.8 pro zooms will have to be weather-sealed as well: it's the only way to make the upgrade from the 18-55mm f2.8-4, an extremely well reviewed lens, seem worth it.
01-25-2014, 05:00 PM
Quote:- I guess the 18-135mm will be weather-sealed and sold as the kit lens for the *rumored* upcoming weather-sealed camera. The timing works and having a Zoom with a large range weather-sealed just makes sense.
Check this new picture of the X-T1 and the upcoming 18-135mm lens and notice that the lens has "WR" written on it:
|Users browsing this thread:|