Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Klaus in OZ
Klaus,

Have you made contact with the C.R Kennedy company? They have been distributing the Pentax cameras since 1952. They have an office in Pyrmont and the main office is in Melborne. I am sure they would be happy to submit products for review.

Bob
[quote name='bobrapp' timestamp='1355105889' post='21155']

Klaus,

Have you made contact with the C.R Kennedy company? They have been distributing the Pentax cameras since 1952. They have an office in Pyrmont and the main office is in Melborne. I am sure they would be happy to submit products for review.

Bob

[/quote]

Hi Bob,

well, my testing equipment has to arrive yet (late next week maybe) so - no, I haven't talked to any of the distributors at this stage. I'm not sure whether I should do that anyway. These kind of relationships are good as long as you don't hurt them.

Basically the whole gang recognizes you as a marketing instrument and if you play by the rules it limits your "bandwidth".

Klaus
[quote name='Klaus' timestamp='1355118735' post='21157']

Hi Bob,

well, my testing equipment has to arrive yet (late next week maybe) so - no, I haven't talked to any of the distributors at this stage. I'm not sure whether I should do that anyway. These kind of relationships are good as long as you don't hurt them.

Basically the whole gang recognizes you as a marketing instrument and if you play by the rules it limits your "bandwidth".

Klaus

[/quote]

Might still be interesting whether they declare not-so-great lense (e.g. 50-200) as "in spec" or would do something about it.
enjoy