Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adobe's Office for Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
They really must have a bad, bad, bad quality assurance process, because I almost don't recall a new release that didn't introduce a regression. Fortunately, with the exception of one case, they were minor in my perspective, in the sense that don't break my workflow. For instance, upgrading to 6.10.1 the map viewer is continuously flipping between the correct map view and the screen saying that there's no internet connection. But I have a working internet connection, and in any case, even though the network was temporarily down, if I'm not changing the map why couldn't I still see the cached tiles?

I'd gladly migrate to another software, but the problem is that no other application is capable to import the post-processing instructions preserving exactly the same quality. And I'm constantly processing also the old photos.

stoppingdown.net

Sony a6300, Sony a6000, Sony NEX-6, Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS, Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, Sigma 150-600mm Æ’/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary, Samyang 12mm Æ’/2, Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN | A, Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm Æ’/2.8, Samyang 8mm Æ’/3.5 fish-eye II | Zenit Helios 44-2 58mm Æ’/2 
Plus some legacy Nikkor lenses.

Messages In This Thread
Adobe's Office for Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs - by stoppingdown - 07-14-2017, 07:07 AM