Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adobe's Office for Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
Well, that's also my situation - and a bit worse. I still work with Aperture for the cameras supported by it. For the X-T2's RAWs and compressed RAWs I was forced (which I always hate) to switch or sell the camera. Capture One does an outstanding job in RAW processing, but to call the asset management part at least "basic" would be too much of a promise.

It's lousy in many aspects. The manual is only in English, translations in some parts are misleading or causing errors. "Yes, but there is Media Pro" - well, for another 200$ get another app with dark interface and too small fonts? And still not offering the full power of an Aperture DAM? And still being another app (to start up, to organize, to update, to maintain...)

I want one app, that does all and all at minimum good or better level. Reliable and solid. Aperture was that. Reading your LR experiences, it appears Apple stopped the only "for my needs working as wished" app available.

Messages In This Thread
Adobe's Office for Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs - by JJ_SO - 07-14-2017, 07:37 AM