Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've started customizing my SmugMug site...
[size="2"][url="http://iancds.smugmug.com/"]My SmugMug site[/url]

[/size][size="2"]

I'm only listing stuff that I think is at least 'okay-ish'... so there's not a lot there yet, but [/size]I'm gradually adding more...

[size="2"]Any constructive comments and critique on the site and content much appreciated.

[/size]Regards,

Ian
i do think that the dark smugmug style suits your pictures well - nice shots, ta - and -

i've did make a couple of comments on the pix - but possibly these were also already made here previously -
[quote name='soLong' timestamp='1334193510' post='17462']

i do think that the dark smugmug style suits your pictures well - nice shots, ta - and -

i've did make a couple of comments on the pix - but possibly these were also already made here previously -

[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback, so long... I appreciate it
[quote name='IanCD' timestamp='1333980693' post='17403']

[/size][size="2"]

I'm only listing stuff that I think is at least 'okay-ish'... so there's not a lot there yet, but [/size]I'm gradually adding more...

[size="2"]Any constructive comments and critique on the site and content much appreciated.

[/size]Regards,

Ian

[/quote]

Hello Ian, I have looked at your site and finf it too dark. I would put some colour and light and much more text on my home page. Can you make a blog with smugmug? Maybe the entry to your blog should also be there?

The picture is nice, but all grey on grey is a little too much for me;

Hope to be helpful! Good luck and keep us up to date;
[quote name='Vieux loup' timestamp='1334485508' post='17518']

Hello Ian, I have looked at your site and finf it too dark. I would put some colour and light and much more text on my home page. Can you make a blog with smugmug? Maybe the entry to your blog should also be there?

The picture is nice, but all grey on grey is a little too much for me;

Hope to be helpful! Good luck and keep us up to date;

[/quote]

Hi VL,

That's helpful, thanks... trying to see it through others' eyes, yes I guess it might look overly dark..!

There's no blog option, but I'll keep your comments in mind as I work on it... I 'll brighten it up a bit to make it more welcoming and attractive..!

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to look and comment

Ian
[quote name='IanCD' timestamp='1333980693' post='17403']

[/size][size="2"]

[/size]Regards,

Ian

[/quote]

Nice work! I agree with the others, though that the design is too dark.