Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Japan
No, I haven’t been invited by a camera company - just some time off.

The autumn colors are just starting to pop up here. Great for some relaxed shots.

This time I’ve only taken the A7R II w/ 24-105mm G and a Sigma 65mm f/2.

The A7R V will only be on the menu after my return to the land of Oz.

Klaus
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
Say hello to the Great Buddha at Kamakura for me. Smile
There's a lot going on in the industry too, announcements galore. Smile
Yeah, I noticed. Big announcements always coincide with my vacations ;-)

Maybe we’ll visit Kamakura next week. We just visited Naoshima.

Maybe you'll pick up some odd and wonderful lens to review, too. Smile
Have a nice holiday - from your description, whatever is around you is a good deal better than what we have up here, anyway (rain, rain and then even more rain in case someone thinks we've not had enough rain just yet). Smile
(11-03-2022, 01:28 PM)Rover Wrote: Maybe you'll pick up some odd and wonderful lens to review, too. Smile
Have a nice holiday - from your description, whatever is around you is a good deal better than what we have up here, anyway (rain, rain and then even more rain in case someone thinks we've not had enough rain just yet). Smile

I told you already to come to Qatar, you will never complaint of rain here...
@Klaus, enjoy your vacation
Haha, I don't think there'll be much of anything for me to do in Qatar, or anywhere else except where I am, anyway. But I appreciate the sentiment. Smile
Waiting for Klaus to post some pictures of Japan as samples for whichever review he will be posting next (Sigma 65/2 sounds alright to me, even though it's probably not a lens I'd be considering...)
Enjoy Japan. I haven't been there in a while. Just got back from Amsterdam, Brugge, and Paris. A whirlwind week across the pond with GF. The weather was overcast, but it was warm for the season. The only real rain came on the Uber to the airport to come home.
Last day in JP today. SIGH
What a nice country (to visit at least).
Will post some impressions next week.

Right, I loved Japan both times I visited there. And I have friends and family there, too.

For me, there's something special about Asia, specifically Eastern and Southeastern. 4 of 5 my favourite cities are there. Smile