Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another little used printer goes to the dustbin!
No problems here, 

lab prints are cheap, the lab is very friendly and allows me to take control of the whole process, they  also have all kinds of paper I want, when I used to  print there I usually took  an appointment to have the machine free, I print myself and go back home with the prints,  actually I only print there when I have a lot of prints to do (will be printing 4 weddings, 1400 pics next week) , I just give him the photos and I trust his work. 

When I print at home I use Epson L800 : very cheap ink and with colormunki photo printer calibration I always have consistent results, had last year print nozzles clogging repaired under warranty otherwise all is fine.

IMHO having printer calibration is as important as screen calibration, unless you will always use manufacturer's paper and ink and have a new printer, just like screens I think with time a printer will need recailbration

Messages In This Thread
Another little used printer goes to the dustbin! - by davidmanze - 09-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Another little used printer goes to the dustbin! - by toni-a - 09-09-2016, 11:40 AM
Another little used printer goes to the dustbin! - by davidmanze - 09-09-2016, 02:13 PM